All Natural, Balanced Raw Diet
84% Meat, Bone & Organ
2% Seeds & Superfoods
- Made From Grass Fed Beef & Organs
- Wild Mackerel provides Omega 3 EPA & DHA, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6 & B3.
- Wild Sardines are rich in Omega 3, Niacin and Calcium, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Phosphorus and Selenium.
- Beef Liver & Kidney are a good source of Iron, Zinc and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6 & B12 Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Copper, Selenium, Vitamin A & C.
- Blackberries are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Blackberries contain vitamin K, vitamins A and E & can help fight off free radicals.
- Icelandic Kelp is packed with Iodine, protein, minerals, vitamins & essentials amino-acids as well as natural anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants.
- Wheatgrass is packed with chlorophyll, carotene, antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- Wheatgrass is a source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium.
- Swiss Rainbow chard is packed with nutrition including vitamins A, C, E & K, magnesium, manganese, iron.
- Sunflower seeds provide a source of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids & linoleic acid (LA).
- Zucchini is a source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese.
- Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant
- Made with whole foods for optimal nutrient absorption
- All natural, nothing artificial
- Contains no added salt, sugar, wheat or soy
- 100% Human-Grade Ingredients
- Safe raw food, quality assured
- Recyclable Plastic Vacuum Pouch
Lean Beef Loin, Beef Heart, Beef Lung, Beef liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Spleen, Turkey Frames, Mackeral, Sardine, Zucchini, Organic Swiss Chard, Broccoli, Wheatgrass, Blackberries, Sunflower Seeds, Ginger & Icelandic Kelp.
A Raw diet Improves
Allergies & Skin Conditions, Digestion, Skin & Coat, Teeth & Oral Health, The Immune System, Muscle Tone, Stool Size & Odor, Arthritis, Minimizes Disease, Overall Health & Your Dogs Lifespan.