All Natural, Raw Balanced Diet
88% Meat, Bone & Organ
2% Seeds & Superfoods
- Made from Pasture Raised & Hormone Free Venison
- Venison is low in Sodium & a good source of Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Iron, Phosphorus and Zinc, and a very good source of Protein and Thiamin.
- Duck is an excellent source for selenium, zinc, vitamin B-3, vitamin B-5, and vitamin B-12, Another nutritional benefit to duck is its content of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to provide your pet with healthy skin and coat.
- Sardines are loaded with nutrients like omega-3s, vitamins D and B12, amino acids and coenzyme Q10.
- Eggs are a complete food source & complete source of amino acids
- Duck Liver is a good source of Phosphorus and Zinc, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Copper and Selenium.
- Icelandic Kelp is packed with Iodine, protein, minerals, vitamins & essentials amino-acids as well as natural anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants.
- Blackberries are rich in Antioxidants & Omega 3 fatty acids
- Blackberries contain vitamin K, vitamins A and E & can help fight off free radicals.
- Zucchini is a source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese.
- Sunflower seeds provide a source of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids & linoleic acid (LA).
- Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant
- Made with whole foods for optimal nutrient absorption
- All natural, nothing artificial
- Contains no added salt, sugar, wheat or soy
- 100% Human-Grade Ingredients
- Safe raw food, quality assured
- Recyclable Plastic Vacuum Pouch
Boneless Lean Venison, Skinless Whole Duck, Duck Breast, Duck Eggs, Duck Heart, Duck Liver, Duck Kidney, Pumpkin, Sardine, Zucchini, Blackberries, Kale, Broccoli, Sunflower Seeds, Parsley, Ginger & Icelandic Kelp.
A Raw diet Improves
Allergies & Skin Conditions, Digestion, Skin & Coat, Teeth & Oral Health, The Immune System, Muscle Tone, Stool Size & Odor, Arthritis, Minimizes Disease, Overall Health & Your Dogs Lifespan.