All Natural, Single Protein Diet
86% Meat, Bone & Organ
2% Seeds & Nuts
- Rabbit is lean & low in saturated fat. Rich in B vitamin niacin & B6. Contains natural sources of bio-available calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Blackberries are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids Blackberries contain vitamin K, vitamins A and E & can help fight off free radicals.
- Parsley is a good source of Protein, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Zinc, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Chia seeds are a source of minerals such as manganese, copper, and zinc.
- Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Sunflower seeds provide a source of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids & linoleic acid (LA).
- Zucchini is a source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese.
- Kale is a source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Made with whole foods for optimal nutrient absorption
- All natural, nothing artificial
- Contains no added salt, sugar, wheat or soy
- 100% Human-Grade Ingredients
- Safe raw food, quality assured
- Recyclable Plastic Vacuum Pouch
Whole Rabbit, Rabbit Heart, Rabbit Liver, Rabbit Kidney, Pumpkin, Celery, Kale, Zucchini, Blackberries, Cranberries, Parsley, Chia Seeds & Sunflower Seeds.
A Raw diet Improves
Allergies & Skin Conditions, Digestion, Skin & Coat, Teeth & Oral Health, The Immune System, Muscle Tone, Stool Size & Odor, Arthritis, Minimizes Disease, Overall Health & Your Dogs Lifespan.