Mushrooms work wonders for the immune system. They are immunomodulating; they regulate and adjust the immune system so that it can be ready to put up a good fight against disease.
- Liver protection
- Kidney support
- Increased longevity
- Improved blood flow
- Cholesterol and blood sugar normalization
- Antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties
- Improved respiratory illnesses, including asthma
- Reduced risk for heart disease
- Nerve regeneration
- anti-cancer, anti-tumor, and anti-bacterial
- capable of preventing and reversing cancerous cellular changes.
Suggested Minimum Daily Intake
Small size dogs 1-2 tablespoon daily
Medium size dogs 2-3 tablespoon daily
Large dogs 3-4 tablespoon daily
Organic Shiitake Mushroom, Organic Button Mushroom, Organic Portobello Mushroom, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Maitake Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, Organic Ginger.