Immune system support and antioxidant protection for dogs with cancer
- Supports the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Supports antioxidant function
- Promotes long-term health
- Helps to re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life
Give your dog the best chance at a high quality of life!
You have talked to your vet and they have told you what your options are. For certain cancers there are conventional treatments that may help, but in most cases the prognosis is not good.
As with human cancer, the precise causes of dog cancer are not usually known. We know that genetics may be a possible contributing factor, and other factors may be linked to:
- Diet (e.g. food additives, etc.)
- Environment (polluted water and air, etc.)
- Advanced age and stress
All these factors can weaken a dog’s immune system and their natural ability to fight cancerous cells.
Keep your dog’s immune system strong, help to keep his or her mood positive, and you will support your dog's ability to deal with cancer. You’ll also keep him/her happier and more comfortable.
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for dogs when their quality of life has been compromised. More immune system and anti-oxidant protection may be needed at this time. Dogs with a suppressed immune system can be more at risk for the increased effects of oxidative damage. In the later stages of damage, there may be signs such as weight loss, lack of appetite, weakness, unexplained vomiting, abnormal growths or swellings, and many other symptoms depending on the area(s) affected. If you see any of these symptoms or anything else that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using herbs from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs support.
Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system.
Life Gold supports your pet's long-term vitality.
What is Life Gold Used For?
Life Gold addresses a growing need to adequately address the effects of free radical activity in dogs.
Life Gold provides support for antioxidant function in the body and may reduce free radical damage. It is safe to use long-term and effectively helps the body to excrete toxins normally through the channels of elimination.
Even if your pet is healthy, Life Gold can be used once or twice each year, to ensure that the body's detoxification systems are working optimally and to help reduce oxidative stress. This provides a foundation for long-term health.
Pet Wellbeing encourages a consultation with your veterinarian if you find lumps, enlarged lymph glands, notice wounds that don't heal, lameness, abnormal bleeding or other symptoms that are alarming.
What are free radicals?
Simply put, free radicals are unstable molecules in the bodies of animals (including humans) that are seeking to stabilize themselves by "stealing" from other molecules. When they do this, they create new free radicals. If free radicals continue in this type of cascading reaction it can eventually cause damage to the cells. Antioxidant support neutralizes these free radicals by stabilizing them. (Oxidative stress is the same as free radical damage.)
How do free radicals get into the body?
Some free radicals are normally present in the body but more accumulate as we age. Free radicals can increase when we are exposed to radiation, cigarette smoke, herbicides and toxic chemicals including many household cleaners and outdoor pollution.
Take special care to reduce your pet's exposure to toxins such as avoiding food that contains herbicides/pesticides or meat produced with growth-promoting agents. Inhaling cigarette smoke or riding in the back of a pick-up truck (where they breathe in the exhaust), cumulative radiation from many x-rays and strong chemicals from flea and tick management can all be contributing factors to oxidative stress.
Life Gold is Formulated With:
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): This Asian herb is used extensively for immune support and has been shown to significantly improve quality of life in animal studies.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus rubra): High in mucilage, this slightly sweet-tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Ginger rhizome Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
... 312 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor vegetable glycerin
Why Choose Life Gold for Your Dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Who Makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.