Since joint health is a major concern among many pet owners, I'm often asked to recommend a joint support supplement for pets. Up until now it's been a challenge to find one I really like. After some research and development of many product formulations, I'm excited to offer my Joint Support for Pets.
Joint Support for Pets has been formulated exclusively for Mercola Healthy Pets to contain not just one or two, but eight active joint health ingredients.
Here's what you'll find in Joint Support for Pets:
- NEM® Eggshell Membrane – Supports the stability and flexibility of your pet’s joints, as well as your pet’s skin and coat
- Collagen from Organic Beef Bone Broth – Offers types I, II, and III of collagen, providing support for cartilage tissue and bone health
- CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate) – A fast-acting potent joint lubricant that helps relieve pain from activity, helps reduce stiffness and increases range of motion
- Low Density Hyaluronic Acid – A special patented, more easily absorbed form of Hyaluronic Acid that acts as a lubricant, shock absorber, and nutrient carrier to nourish and protect joints
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – Provides sulfur which is a vital building block of your pet's joints, cartilage, nerve, skin, hair, and nails, plus methyl groups to support many vital biochemical processes in your pet’s body
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – A powerful antioxidant to help reduce free radical production, and because it's pH balanced, it’s gentle on your pet's stomach
- BioPerine® Black Pepper – A patented extract obtained from black pepper fruits (Piper nigrum) standardized minimum to 95 percent Piperine to help your pet absorb the beneficial compounds in the Joint Support formula (studies show BioPerine® can enhance absorption of nutrients by at least 30 percent)
- Bromelain (from fresh pineapple) – A proteolytic enzyme that helps promote a normal immune response in humans and animals
My Joint Support for Pets combines all these fast-acting ingredients into one fast-acting formula. This is a step up from the traditional slow-acting glucosamine-chondroitin pet supplements that are widely available. My Joint Support for Pets represents a great value over these types of formulas.