100% natural supplement for joint and bone health. Tasty chicken flavoured tablets (or a powder) that helps to look after your dog’s mobility.
Have you recently noticed your dog slowing down, having difficulty walking, or being stiffer than normal?
Seeing your beloved furry friend struggle with joint discomfort can be heartbreaking. Joint issues can affect dogs of all ages and breeds, impacting their mobility, energy levels, and overall quality of life.
At Dog's Lounge, we understand the importance of keeping your dog active and pain-free. That's why we're thrilled to offer our specially formulated Joint Supplements for Dogs, designed to promote joint health and support your dog's mobility.
Mobi is a premium hip and joint supplement formulated to provide dogs with all necessary nutrients needed for maintaining healthy joints at every stage of their life. Mobi helps to maintain flexibility, support the formation of cartilage, soothe stiffness, as well as retain agility. A combination of the finest natural ingredients known for their anti-inflammatory properties that help keep your furry friend active. These include:
• Glucosamine- helps to maintain the overall quality of life for ageing dogs
• Chondroitin- sustains water retention and elasticity, nourishes the joint tissues
• Green-lipped mussel- supports the build-up and maintenance of healthy joints and maintains mobility
• MSM- supports joint and connective tissue
• Curcumin (turmeric)- helps to maintain healthy joint function
and more! Go to the Ingredients tab to see a full list.
Active Ingredients (per tablet)
• Glucosamine Sulphate - 250mg
• Chondroitin Sulphate - 150mg
• Green Lipped Mussel - 150mg
• MSM - 125mg
• Curcumin (Turmeric) - 15mg
• Vitamin C - 15mg
• Hyaluronic Acid - 5mg
• Manganese - 5mg
• Microcrystalline Cellulose
• Magnesium Stearate
• Chicken Flavouring
Mobi can be fed to all adult dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise. In severe cases double the amount of the supplement for the first 4 weeks.
Mobi tablets are designed to be eaten directly or as a part of a meal, crushed if necessary into your dog's food or a treat. If multiple tablets are to be taken, these can be split throughout the day.
Directions of use
• Up to 15kg (33lb) - one tablet per day
• 16–30kg (34–66lb) - two tablets per day
• 31–45kg (67–99lb) - three tablets per day
• Over 45kg (100lb) - four tablets per day