Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin – which is essentially its active ingredient. Curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, wound healing and anticancer activities. It can help fight diseases like arthritis, diabetes, cancer, liver disease, gastrointestinal issues, Alzheimers and more.
- Natural detox
- Natural antibacterial
- Promotes heart and liver health
- Reduces blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attacks by thinning the blood
- Promotes digestive health
- Acts as an antioxidant and it’s believed to be able to prevent cancer
- Offers allergy relief
- Helps to prevent cataracts
- Has been used in the treatment of epilepsy
- Natural pain relief
- Natural treatment for diarrhea
Organic Tumeric Powder, Freshly Grated Tumeric, Ground Black Pepper, Coconut oil.
Start with ¼ to ½ tsp increase the amount gradually, up to about a tbsp for larger dogs & a tsp for smaller dogs.
Defrost & Put into Ice Trays – Refreeze – Use as needed – Lasts 10 days in refrigerator.