All Natural, Raw Balanced Diet
88% Meat, Bone & Organ
1% Herbs & Superfoods
- Made From Lean Boneless Australian Grass Fed Lamb.
- Goat is a great source of protein, iron, selenium, and copper.
- Goat Organs are a good source of Iron, Zinc and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6 & B12 Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Copper, Selenium, Vitamin A & C.
- Bell peppers are a good source of Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Potassium and Manganese, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 and Folate.
- Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant
- Icelandic Kelp is packed with Iodine, protein, minerals, vitamins & essentials amino-acids as well as natural anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants.
- Zucchini is a source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese.
- Kale is a source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Green beans are full of important vitamins and minerals, such as protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins B6, A, C, and K.
- Green beans are a source of fiber and are low in calories.
- Made with whole foods for optimal nutrient absorption
- All natural, nothing artificial
- Contains no added salt, sugar, wheat or soy
- 100% Human-Grade Ingredients
- Safe raw food, quality assured
- Recyclable Plastic Vacuum Pouch
Goat Loin, Lamb Loin, Goat Heart, Goat Kidney, Goat Liver, Pork Bone, Green Beans, Pumpkin, Zucchini, Kale, Carrot, Bellpepper, Ginger & Icelandic Kelp.
A Raw diet Improves
Allergies & Skin Conditions, Digestion, Skin & Coat, Teeth & Oral Health, The Immune System, Muscle Tone, Stool Size & Odor, Arthritis, Minimizes Disease, Overall Health & Your Dogs Lifespan.