Just like us, dogs and cats occasionally have loose stools or get sick to their stomachs. For them, it’s usually because they’ve eaten something they shouldn’t have or you’ve suddenly switched your pet to a new diet.
In any circumstance, occasional digestive distress must always be taken seriously. The underlying reasons for your pet’s loose stools or vomiting are important to know. You must rule out any medical cause, and only your trusted vet can do that.
GI Support for Cats and Dogs is designed for use during occasional, acute gastrointestinal events. This unique formula includes nine herbs that have been used for many years for both humans and animals.
I’ve designed my blend to help:
- Occasional gastric distress
- Support the normal flow of bile for normal waste removal and bowel function
- Support the proper digestion of fats and proteins for gentler digestion of foods
- Reduce occasional loose stools or constipation due to stress or changes in diet
- Support intestinal health and a healthy gut mucosa
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your pet’s GI tract
- Support the protective layers of your pet’s bowel
- Support normal bowel function