By Adored Beast
Fido's Flora is the only probiotic that comes from canine strain probiotics. And it's the only canine probiotic that's lab tested to stay viable in your dog's stomach and digestive tract.
The researchers and scientists I worked with identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics/ beneficial gut bacteria. These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
• Strengthen your dog’s immune system
• Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
• Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
• Improve the availability of nutrients to the diet
• Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
• Pass through the stomach acid to work in the small intestine
• Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
In my goal to always take a proactive view of your dog’s health when creating my products, I also took a look at the world-wide problem of nutritional mineral soil depletion and added the king of soil-based organic minerals, Fulvic and Humic Acid. This powerful combination adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals.
Created from dogs, for dogs, with love … We've raised the bar when it comes to foundational gut health!
Humic and Fulvic acids
Multi strain probiotic blend including species-specific patented probiotics
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight dosage.
1-29 lbs 0.25 tsp
30-59 lbs 0.50 tsp
60-89 lbs 0.75 tsp
90+ lbs 1 tsp
Refrigerate after opening.
Dog's Weight Daily Servings
How long will it last?
Dogs up to 29 lbs 1/4 tsp 56 days
Dogs 30-59 lbs 1/2 tsp 28 days
Dogs 60-89 lbs 3/4 tsp 18.5 days
Dogs 90+ lbs 1 tsp 14 days
Active Ingredients: per 1/2 tsp
Larch Arabinogalactan (Prebiotic) ........... 700 mg
Humic & Fulvic Acids .............................. 558 mg
2 Billion CFUs:
Multi Strain Probiotic
Blend Including Species-
Specific Patented Probiotics