All Natural, Single Protein Diet
87% Meat Bone & Organ
2% Herbs, Seeds & Kelp
- Made from Whole Skinless Duck
- Duck Liver is a good source of Phosphorus and Zinc, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Copper and Selenium.
- Eggs are a complete food source & complete source of amino acids
- Beetroot is rich in Vitamin C, Iron and Magnesium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber.
- Zucchini is a source of Protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese.
- Wheatgrass is packed with chlorophyll, carotene, antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- Wheatgrass is a source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium.
- Pumpkin is a good source of fiber.
- Swiss Rainbow chard is packed with nutrition including vitamins A, C, E & K, magnesium, manganese, iron.
- Broccoli is good source of Protein, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Selenium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Potassium and Manganese.
- Sunflower seeds provide a source of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids & linoleic acid (LA).
- Chia seeds are a source of minerals such as manganese, copper, and zinc.
- Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Made with whole foods for optimal nutrient absorption
- All natural, nothing artificial
- Contains no added salt, sugar, wheat or soy
- 100% Human-Grade Ingredients
- Safe raw food, quality assured
- Recyclable Plastic Vacuum Pouch
Whole Duck (no skin, neck, head & feet), Duck Thigh, Duck Breast, Duck Heart, Pumpkin, Duck Liver, Zucchini, Beetroot, Kale*, Broccoli, Rainbow Swiss chard*, Duck Eggs*, Chia Seed, Sunflower Seed, Wheatgrass*, Icelandic Kelp* & Ginger.
Zinc 27.6 mg/kg