Naturally eases your dog's physical discomfort
- Promotes healthy blood flow to deliver nutrients, remove waste
- Supports your pet's ability to rest well
- Helps keep your pet comfortable and content
- Promotes a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation
Help your dog feel more comfortable when signs of discomfort are evident
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Indications of Pain in Your Dog
When our canines are in discomfort, it's not always easy to tell because, unlike humans, they cannot tell us and may even try their best to disguise it. It is up to us to be able to notice when our pets are in pain, and we need to look for the subtle changes in their behavior.
- Appearance: Your dog may be unable to groom himself or herself regularly and may become unkempt and untidy.
- Behavioral changes: Your dog may become less active, reluctant to move, trembling, circling. He or she may become protective of a certain body part, not want to be held, touched or he/she may hide.
- Physical abnormalities: Your dog may limp, be unable to put weight on a limb, appear hunched, or want to lay on his/her side more often.
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to soothe your canine in times when discomfort is evident. A cause of discomfort can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold Used For?
It is difficult to watch, knowing your dog is in obvious discomfort. His or her mobility may be altered and enjoyment of daily activities can be challenged. When your canine is experiencing this, it is nice to know there is a natural supplement that can help.
Comfort Gold increases a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body. When this happens, nutrients are circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Why Choose Comfort Gold for Your Canine Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Comfort Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA Registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Administer Comfort Gold:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Administer orally up to four times daily for the first 72 hours. After that, administer twice daily for the duration of the discomfort.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.