Coconut oil is high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and is one of nature’s highest sources of lauric acid, which has antiviral, antimicrobial, antiprotozoal and anti-fungal properties.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Prevents infection and disease
- Contains powerful antibacterial & anti-fungal agents
- Aids in immune health, metabolic function & Bone health
- Promotes Healthy Skin & Coat
Suggested Daily Intake
Start with minimum dose then increase weekly. Small Dogs 1-2 Teaspoons Medium Dogs 2-3 Teaspoons Large Dogs 2-3 Tablespoons Extra Large Dogs 3-4 Tablespoons
Apply to skin or mix with shampoo to aid healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites and stings.
- Soothes and heals dry cracked pads and elbow calluses
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, contact dermatitis and itchy skin
100% Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut oil (made for human consumption)