Many pet parents reach for a disposable wet wipe to clean dirty paws after a walk and to help keep their pet clean in between regular baths. Quick and easy to use, grooming wipes get the job done, but are they safe to use for your furry friend?
Formulated with plant-derived ingredients, Cleansing Wipes for Cats & Dogsallows you to easily and gently clean your pet between regular bathing without the concern of harsh chemicals like alcohol, parabens, lanolin, formaldehyde, SLS, SLES, tea tree oil or other volatile essential oils that may be hazardous to kitties.
They contain five natural botanical oils and herbal extracts, including:
- Organic Calendula Flower Oil (Calendula officinalis) – A “go-to” oil, this botanical is very calming and acts as a natural moisturizer for skin and coats.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) – A natural cleanser, jojoba has valuable moisturizing properties, promotes an already normal inflammatory response, and helps rejuvenate dried skin.
- Organic Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria) (Chamomilla recutita) – This calming flower extract promotes an already normal inflammatory response in tissue.
- Organic Lavender Flower Extract (Lavandula angustifolia) – This soothing, softening and hydrating flower extract helps relieve itching and irritation due to dryness.
- Organic Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Great for removing odors, this natural botanical extract promotes an already normal inflammatory response and helps fur appear fuller and thicker.
Non-irritating and non-drying, Cleansing Wipes are also suitable for all types of daily tasks and may be used as often as needed on your pet’s face – under the eyes (avoid use in the eye), inside the ears, around the mouth, and anywhere else on your pet’s body that needs a quick clean up, like contaminated, itchy or stinky paws.
Stock up on the grooming wipes you can trust for effective, safe clean ups, and order your supply today.