It is suitable for digestive upset, reduced appetite or for dogs recovering from illness.
- Duck breast is low in saturated fat, rich in iron, and easy for dogs to digest.
- Pumpkin is high in fibre and helps to regulate your dog’s digestive system. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Potatoes contain a starch which helps dogs with diarrhoea.
- Carrots are high in fibre.
- Ginger helps reduce nausea.
Thaw at room temperature until liquid then refrigerate until solid. Scoop a few tbsp to each meal or serve as a stand-alone meal.
Refrigerate after thawing. Use within 3 days.