Soothes anxiousness, helps maintain calm by relaxing the nervous system
- Helps maintain balanced mood and behavior
- Gently supports the nervous system
- Eases nervousness and agitation
- Will not cause drowsiness
What is Calming Care?
Calming Care is a natural herbal supplement designed to help canines maintain a calm and balanced mood and ease anxiousness. The herbal ingredients in this formula are meant to be administered daily and will not cause your dog to feel sleepy or drowsy. Calming Care helps your canine feel at ease in different situations as well as in their daily life.
The herbs in Calming Care are defined as nerve tonics (nervines) and adaptogens. They work together holistically to support the nervous system and to help regulate the stress hormone response.
- Nerve tonics help to maintain the health of the nerve fibers and the sheath that protects the nerves.
- Adaptogens are a class of herbs that assist the body's stress response and immunity.
Help your dog enjoy life - and enjoy life with your dog!
What is Calming Care used for?
Some dogs experience moods that could be defined as anxious, stressed out, aggressive or hyperactive. There is not always an easy solution to helping your dog feel calmer and more relaxed.
Calming Care can be part of the solution. Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction and physical activity, your dog may benefit from a daily supplement that assists their ability to handle stress and help them maintain a sense of positive wellbeing.
A note from our veterinarian...
As a general rule, gradual benefits may be experienced within the first two to three weeks, although some animals show positive results in the first week. The herbs in this formula take time to be effective because they are working to normalize neurotransmitters, stress hormones, and nerve cell integrity. Herbs that work quickly for relaxation also tend to be sedating. Calming Care is non-sedating and does not cause drowsiness. Instead, it helps your dog to remain normally calm and at ease - yet pleasantly alert. For many canines, this product contributes to a general good mood and restful sleep.
If your dog experiences anxiousness, hyperactivity, or is easily moved to aggression or stress, Calming Care may be helpful for them.
Animal behaviors are largely a result of their history, environment, breeding/training and general condition of health. Undesirable behaviors or aggression may not be something that can be addressed with an herbal supplement.
Calming Care helps support the nervous system so that your dog can respond to situations in a balanced way. Maintaining nervous system health with nervine and adaptogenic herbs is a natural way to support your dog's wellbeing.
If your pet has been taking prescription medications, it may be advisable to supplement their diet with a multivitamin. Consult your veterinarian for guidance, including any safety precautions and dosages in relation to your pet's current health status. Many medications can deplete the body of certain vitamins and/or minerals. When nutrient levels are too low, this can affect other parts of the body including the nervous system, which then play a role in mood and behavioral changes. Always consider the importance of an adequate nutrient profile if your pet is experiencing anxiousness or related conditions. It is extremely important that a good nutritional foundation is maintained.
Alongside Calming Care, be sure to take your whole pet into consideration: diet and nutrition, exercise and play, stressful triggers in the environment, and whether your dog is mirroring the stress he or she sees in the home.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Calming Care comes with a 90-day, money back guarantee.
Why choose Calming Care for your canine friend?
- Certified Organic : This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Calming Care is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
dminister Calming Care twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 1.5 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 2.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 2.5 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 3.0 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 3.5 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 4.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 4.5 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar.
- Use caution with high blood pressure.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.