- Is an Antibiotic, anti-toxin, anti-oxidant, anti-histamine, anti-viral
- Liposomal Encapsulation Technology for Maximum Bio-availability.
- Is vastly superior to IV vitamin C (gets into lungs - e.g pneumonia)
- Phospholipids allow up to 90% vitamin C to be absorbed by cells.
- Is able to reach the lower and higher chambers of the LUNGS.
Human grade for human use as well.
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
Vitamin C is an exciting new vitamin c supplement utilizing Liposomal Encapsulation Technology for maximum Bioavailability. This has a much higher absorption rate with over 90% of the cells being bathed in vitamin C. USE FOR PETS, ANIMALS AND HUMANS
Making it an excellent supplement for ALL Respiratory conditions.
e.g. Bronchitis, Flu, Pneumonia.
For FIP or FeLv can use - Kakadu Plum Extract Vitamin C liquid.
Experts suggest that liposomal vitamin C is vastly superior to IV vitamin C – an expensive but effective procedure that is done quite often in hospitals and alternative health clinics. This combination produces an advanced form of vitamin C which releases slowly over a period of time producing maximum cellular absorption of vitamin C.
Clinical trials have showed that this form of vitamin C, being coated with phospholipids allows up to 90% of the vitamin C to be absorbed by cells, due to the fact that the phospholipid coating resembles the body fats within the cell walls. This compares very favorably to about a 20% absorption rate of intravenous vitamin C into cells. The cell membrane blocks much of the vitamin C that is in the bloodstream from getting into the cell.
The liposomal membrane is able to fuse with the same material and configuration that resides on cell walls. This results in a lower minimal necessary dosage and saves a tremendous amount of money and stress to the consumer. Will not cause upset stomach or diarrhea (unlike other vitamin C's when having to take high doses). Liposomal Vitamin C is able to produce serum levels of Vitamin C nearly double those thought theoretically possible with any oral form of Vitamin C.
1. BioCeuticals Liposomal C liquid 50ml * Note a 50ml bottle is not enough for human dosage regime.
Sodium Ascorbate 1.28g equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1000mg Other ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil
One teaspoon = 1,000mg vitamin C REFRIGERATOR AFTER OPENING.
* This type of vitamin is exceptionally deal for ALL chronic or acute - Respiratory Conditions.